Date:
Tue, 4 Jan 2005 16:52:54 -0500

Hello Listmates and  Happy and Healthy New Year. Does anyone know of a
brand of Coenzyme Q10 that is gluten free and dairy free? I want to take it
for heart health. I was in Walgreens this afternoon and picked up a bottle
from Nature's Bounty. It had a warning on it that anyone who has an
autoimmune disease should discuss it with their doctor before taking it.
Does anyone know if we can safely take this? Is anyone taking it? It helped
my husband tremendously with his heart problem along with his meds.None of
my doctors are celiac friendly. Thanks in advance.
Rosalie (NJ)