From:
Nancy Kloberdanz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Nov 2000 08:52:52 EST

I thought I had duplicated Joel's effort on submitting this post. I was able
to use a shorter route to get to the same article. It is a great article and
it appears we are making headway with more of the professionals. Thank you to
all of those involved in getting the article in the Chicago Tribune.

The path name I used follows:
http://chicagotribune.com/leisure/goodeating/healthwatch

Nancy
Seattle, WA