From:
Nancy Kloberdanz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 16 Apr 2009 19:49:22 EDT

Date: Thursday, May 14th
Time: 10:00 AM to ??

COME FOR ONE, or COME FOR ALL!
EVENT: 10:00 AM Alternative Grains Bakery  Tour (Coupeville)
11:30 AM Gluten-Free Lunch at Whidbey General  Hospital
2:00 PM Hike at Ebey's Landing (at low tide)

Gayle Torgerson, owner of Alternative Grains Bakery in Coupeville is
opening up her place for us to take a tour. Following the tour, the Dietician at
Whidbey General Hospital has agreed to have gluten-free menu options
available  to our group for lunch. Those that would like to also get a little
exercise,  following lunch we will meet at Ebey's Landing and go for a hike.

For those on the South Island who would like to carpool, please meet at
9:15am at the park & ride lot at Trinity Lutheran Church in Freeland. Please
park along the side of the parking lot with the trees between the lot and
Hwy  525.

If you have any questions about the event, please contact Coyla Shepard at
360-321-4083.

We look forward to seeing you there!
Whidbey Island  GIG
**************Great deals on Dell’s most popular laptops – Starting at