From:
A Levario <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Jan 2002 16:43:46 -0800

Several folks emailed me and asked where Herr's products
were distributed and whether the company had a website.

Polly Mooney in Herr's customer services notes: "Our
products are basically distributed to the Eastern United
States. Pennsylvania, Maryland, Delaware, New Jersey, New
York, Conneticut, Massachusetts (a small amount), Rhode
Island (a small amount),Virginia, West Virginia and parts
of Ohio. Anyone can purchase our products through the mail
using our website.  If customers have questions about our
products in their local area, they can contact us and we
can tell them if we are in their markets."

The Herr's website is:  www.herrs.com

Andrea Levario