Date:
Fri, 10 Dec 1999 16:35:49 EST

This is what I mean about nasty responses. I was only interested in hearing
other celiacs opinions ...

<-----------------  Message separator  ----------------->

From: "Joe" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 1999 12:41:57 -0800

Wendy,

I'm not writing this letter to tell you that you are going to get intestinal
cancer because you are deliberately doing what you know may cause that so
you will deserve it if that happens to you and I don't care about that.

I DEFINITELY DO care what younger people and new subscribers to the list
read on our list.  I don't think that irresponsible posts such as yours
should be allowed at all because they might give other subscribers the idea
that it MIGHT be all right to eat small amounts of gluten.

If I could do it, I would make it impossible for you to post anything to the
list.  You are obviously an  immature, unaring, irresponsible person--the
type that not only acts irresponsibly but wants to induce others to do so,
as well.

You are a totally irresponsible person.  It was obvious from the tenor of
your post that you were aware that you shouldn't be posting this to the list
but you did it anyway.

Joe Clemens, Port Angeles, Washington, USA     [log in to unmask]