Date:
Wed, 26 Sep 2007 23:43:54 -0400

Hi,

My 15 yr. old celiac son has had an itchy fine rash, for the last 4 - 5 days.? He does not have any gut type reaction to gluten ingestion.??His only symptom before diagnoses was that he was not growing.??We have tried to figure out what he may have eaten to cause this.? The only thing we can think of is that he has had is a Charms blow pop sucker and some chocolate covered raspberries and blueberries from Trader Joe's.?Both of which said gluten free.? Not sure about the sucker.

?Has any one had anything similar?? Is this a gluten reaction and if so how long will it take to go away.

Thanks for all your help.

Kelly A.