From:
Yvonne Gifford <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Yvonne Gifford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Aug 2004 16:36:17 -0500

We are excited to bring you our August issue of Glutenfreeda.com
featuring The Best Recipes from our collection of over 3000 gourmet,
gluten-free recipes.  This month we've posted the best entrees, cakes,
cookies, desserts, pastas, children's meals, 30 minutes or less
meals and quick breads and muffins.  This is a collection you must
have!  Also this month we've brought back one of our most popular
online cooking classes, 'Gluten-free Baking'.  This class covers pies,
cakes, cookies and breads with tips on how to get the best results
from your baking.  Our August issue also features The Best
Gluten-free Food Products', check out our list of the best tasting
products on the market today!  Visit www.glutenfreeda.com for great
gluten-free recipes, articles, cooking classes, reviews and so much
more!  And for those who would like to eat like this without the effort,
join us for an incredible gourmet gluten-free vacation on beautiful San
Juan Island off the coast of Washington state.  There are a few spaces
still available in our August 26-31st week.  This is truely a spectacular
vacation experience, complete with your own personal chef!  Find out
more at www. glutenfreeda.com!  Have a great summer and eat well!