From:
VALORIE KESMAN <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
VALORIE KESMAN <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Jul 2011 18:53:17 -0400

Hi everyone,

If your looking for some delicious great tasting, good textured breads,
cakes, cookies, muffins....

here they are...

100% gluten-free kitchen since 2005

*Made Gluten-Free for "You & Me"*

*From "LIL Country Acre" *

*Where Gramma is the Baker !*

* *

*        LIL COUNTRY ACRE*

*GLUTEN - FREE BAKED GOODS*

For menu & prices go to:

www.lilcountryacre.blogspot.com

Val Kesman

(owner/baker)

LIL COUNTRY ACRE

Gluten - Free Baked Goods

(facilitator/chair)

Newark, Oh. Celiac Support Group

Our next Celiac Support Group Meeting is Tues. July 12th, 2011  from 6pm to
7:45pm.

 Licking County Library

101 W. Main St.

Newark, Oh. 43055

Newark Celiac Support Group is hosting our 2nd annual walk for celiac
disease research & awareness on Sat. July 23rd, 2011.

A GREAT GLUTEN - FREE EVENT !

LOCATION:

Newark Bike Trail @ The Park & Ride Lot

On Cherry Valley Rd. (just past Reddington Rd.)

Newark, Oh.

* DATE & TIME:*

*SAT. JULY 23rd*

* 9am - noon              Registration Beginning at 8am*

DIRECTIONS:

From Newark, W. on St. Rt. 16, turn S. on Cherry Valley Rd. .75 miles to the
Park & Ride Lot on your right.

*SIGN IN AT THE REGISTRATION TABLE*

Gluten-Free Goodie Bags                                           G. F.
Vendors (taste & buy)

1st 250 Registered !                                                Raffles,
silent auction, cake walk

 Balloon sculpting, magic tricks

                G.
F.   Breakfast snacks

Registration:

$ 10.00 Ages 13 & Up

$ 5.00 Ages 12 & Under

This is a 5K

(3.2 mile) with

a turnaround

half way, back

to the parking lot

For More Information Or To Get A Registration/ Pledge Form Contact:

Val Kesman                                                      Rhonda Reid

(740) 892-3738                                               (740) 920- 4052

[log in to unmask]                    [log in to unmask]