From:
Connie Margolin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Jan 1998 22:02:47 EST

This Sunday, February 1st, there will be a program from 1 to 5 PM at
Wellspring grocery in Chapel Hill, entitled "To Your Health".  I don't know
all the topics that will be covered, but I do know that they will have a table
of Gluten-Free foods.  Unfortunately, our baker, Carly, will be unable to
attend, but there will be others present to explain about CD, DH, and the GF
diet.

Connie in NC