Date:
Tue, 1 Mar 2016 21:03:10 -0700

Chocolate has never been just for Valentine's Day!

Enjoy Choice Batter's “Chocolate Lovers” 2-Pack Special for only $10.99. Every pack comes with our Choice Batter Chocolate Chip Cookie and Double Chocolate Brownie
mixes. Every box also includes our dairy-free and soy-free chocolate chips. No kidding! Just ADD oil and water! NO milk, eggs or butter required. They're so
EASY to make and so easy for the entire family to ENJOY!

 Visit the NEW Choice Batter website at www.ChoiceBatter.com, and see all of our gluten-free and allergen-friendly SPECIALS and FREE-SHIPPING offers:

-  “Variety 4-Pack” with Money-Back Guarantee and FREE-SHIPPING
-  ALL NEW “Sweet & Savory” 4-Pack with FREE-SHIPPING
-  All orders over $35.00 include FREE-SHIPPING

Happy Baking!

Ron Friedman
Choice Batter “A Taste You Will Love, a Brand You Can Trust”
 www.ChoiceBatter.com