Date:
Thu, 4 Jan 2007 18:36:15 -0800

Summary of Need Great tasting Stew Recipe
  I will copy and paste all of the recipes that I received on to one big email and if you’d like to see them -- just let me know..
  I received a copy of Yummy sounding “My Bean Soup” by Lynelle
  I was sent a wonderful Seafood Stew by Kathy - if you would like this recipe - please email me.
  I also received a Moroccan Sweet Potatoes Recipe from Elizabeth, -- if you’d like the recipe, email me
  I received a Tomato and Bean “Stoup” from Ralph. It’s thicker than soup, but thinner than stew -- If you would like to see it, just let me know..
  I received a recipe from Judi, for Oven Baked Stew, here again, if you’d like to see it, just let me know.
  I received a short, really easy recipe from Linda for Strogonoff - please let me know if you‘d like to see it..
  I received a copy of Chicken Stew From the Kitchen of: Giada -It looks good, if you’d like to see it, just let me know.
  Christy is sending me a great Chicken Chili recipe
  Jemoda sent me a yummy recipe for Crock Pot Chicken with Salsa! Send me your email address and I’ll pass it on to you!
  Jane sent me a great sounding gumbo-like stew - I’m getting hungry just looking at these recipes, and I‘ve already eaten dinner!
  Jamie sent me a link for a recipe for Coq au Vin - Just the name intrigued me enough to look it up!
  Cheryl sent me a recipe for a Crock Pot White Chili.. It’s going to be hard to make up my mind just which of these recipes that I will finally use for the Potluck on the 13th! I’ll have to try them all!
  Thank you for the responses. I appreciate it!
  Jerri