From:
Betsy Mackin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Betsy Mackin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 May 2003 20:51:26 -0500

Hello everyone,

Does anyone know, for sure, whether Nathan's or Sabrett's Hot Dogs
are GF. THese are usually sold via a cart or stand at most national
parks, in some malls etc. I searched the archives and found nothing.
I tried looking for a web address and found nothing. My daughter is
going to Six Flags Great Adventure in New Jersey on Friday. THese are
the hot dogs they sell there. Unfortunately the theme park did not have
any phone numbers i could access.

Thanks in advance
Betsy