From:
Rosalie Peipert <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 7 Jul 2007 10:20:06 EDT

I am curious and need some referrals just in case I have to take a drug to
lower my cholesterol. Does anyone take one that is gluten free AND lactose
free?  I am really afraid to one as I over react to medication.  I was  doing
well on my own diet until I started taking an aromatase inhibitor that  raised my
cholesterol numbers.  When taking a drug of this type, diet alone  won't cut
it. I can't take Niaspan or Niacin so that is out.
Would like to hear how you all are doing on those type of drugs. Am also
concerned about the other drugs that work on the intestines like Crestor.   I
know some of them are very constipating. Will summarize.
Thanks in advance,
Ro (NJ)