From:
dov mayzlish <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Dec 1999 04:04:38 PST

Hi everyone,

First thanks for all the respones (I got about 40) and sorry for the delay
in summarizing.

Well, many people said they had cramps before celiac diagnosed, and since
going gf the cramps have gone. There seems to be a connection between the
two which is:
Many people said that cramps are cause usually by unballance calcium (some
said also unballanced magnezium and postassium). One of the major influences
of untreated celiac in malabsorption of minerals and vitamins, which might
be the reason for those effects.

People recommended calcium tablets (they also recommended doses, but I think
this is something everyone should consult with his/her doctor). Some
recomended on general vitamin and mineral tablets, and one even recommended
chinese herbal tablets.

Thanks, Dov