Date:
Sun, 27 Aug 2006 09:32:45 -0400

We're traveling to Panama City and Panama City Beach this Labor Day weekend
(2006)if the Ernesto storm doesn't get there first. The latest forcast as
of Sunday, 8/27/06 is that it will miss the panhandle and make landfall
north of Tampa. Here's hoping is doesn't make landfall at all.

To get to the point, if we go, does anyone know of GF food sources and
restaurants with GF entrees in the Panama City and Panama City Beach area?
I've searched the archives and it's slim pick'ns.

Your help will be greatly appreciated.
Angel in Atlanta