Date:
Sat, 1 Mar 2008 13:05:50 -0600

We have two new customer appreciation programs:

1.  Senior Tuesdays:  Anyone 60 years old or over can come in on
Tuesdays and get 10% off their purchase (minimum purchase $20)

2.  Frequent Buyer Card:  For each visit you get a stamp (minimum
purchase $15).  On the 10th visit (nine stamps worth) you get 10% off
whatever you purchase on that 10th visit.

We have some new items too!

More pasta selections and sandwich wraps,
"miracle" noodles that help with weight loss, cholesterol, and diabetes,
gluten-free and casein-free doggie treats,
new orange blossom cake, campfires, and turtle cups in the bakery
hot soup daily
new spaghetti and meatball frozen dinner to join our meatball frozen
dinners

Our coconut milk ice cream is back after a slight problem with our
ice cream machine.  Besides being dairy-free, it is low glycemic.  We
make our own waffle cones too!

Visit us at Madwoman Foods Bakeshop & Foodery at 4747 Nicollet Ave S,
Minneapolis, MN 55419 (612-825-6680).  Although we are no longer
selling wholesale, we do ship to individuals.  See our website at
www.madwomanfoods.com

Brendan
Madwoman Foods