From:
Art Raiche <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Feb 1998 14:54:08 +1100

I would like to thank all of the people who were kind enough to respond to
my husband's enquiries about DH.  As far as I know, I am only the 2nd
person who, in the literature, has come up with DH in respnse to NSaids.
Several have suggested that this may be due to hidden gluten in the
tablets, but I cannot believe that I am the only celiac in the world that
reacts to nsaids - one test might be however to try to get an injection of
Nsaids rather than taking it in tablet form.  Once again, thank you for
your help!
Rosemary Raiche.