From:
"Marjorie W. Rogers" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Aug 1997 07:32:56 -0400

The Healthy Villi, Boston Chapter #67 CSA/USA, Inc. will hold its summer
meeting on Saturday, August 9th from 2pm to 4:30pm (Registration at 1:30pm)
at the Concord Lodge 1479, on Baker Ave. Concord, MA .

Program:  Rebecca Reilly of Rebecca's Kitchen of Portland, Maine will give
a talk and demonstration "Cooking Gluten Free Delicacies".  Rebecca is a
graduate of Cordon Bleu Cooking School of Paris and specializes in carry
out, catering and cooking classes at Rebecca's Kitchen.

Her cookbook "Great Gluten Free Goodies" will be for sale for $5.95
following her demonstration.

Come join us for samples and delightful gluten free goodies after the
program.

Bonus: Our first meeting for persons with Dermatitis Herpetiformis (DH)

following our regular meeting from 4:15pm to 5:pm.  Join Tom Foley,a member
with DH, and Marge Rogers for a chance to share, learn and have some
feedback.

Please call Marge Rogers for more information at (508) 653-5465 or e-mail
me privately at [log in to unmask]

Marge Rogers, Membership contact  The Healthy Villi