From:
"Joan C. Janicki" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Jul 1999 18:29:12 -0400

Thanks to those of you who responded to my inquiry on crab seasoning.
The brand this particular crab house uses is J.O. brand, by J.O. company
out of Baltimore.  I called the company who said that the spice was
indeed gluten free.

FYI, I also verified with the restaurant as to whether they use distilled
vinegar or beer in the water they do the crabs in, becasue this is one
way of doing crabs here in the Chesapeake Bay area.

To the person who asked that I remove them off my list, you will have to
address this problem to the list server.

Thanks for your help.

Joany Janicki, Washington, DC