Date:
Tue, 19 Apr 2005 23:59:07 EDT

Hi Everyone,
I just found out after using EZM barium that MSKCC is going back to using
Gastroview oral contrast. It is the red bubbly stuff. They gave me the name of
the manufactureer and I called Mallinckrodt Company to ask if it was gluten
free. The confirmed it was today. It also has no dairy products in it. Has
anyone taken this Gastroview? It is not Gastrogaffin, that is another product.
Did anyone suffer with intestinal problems afterward? I have to call again to
find out what the other ingredients are before I take it in July.  Thanks,
I'd love to hear from anyone who had to take it.
Rosalie (NJ)
Celiac since 1974