From:
Kathleen Estes <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 29 Dec 2003 09:18:29 EST

Don't know if you all use sucralose/splenda. I used to drink Diet Rite all
 the time. Since I stopped using it, my hands, wrists, and legs have gotten
 better. No more rapid heart beat or headaches either.  Here's some effects
 of sucralose:

 a.. Shrunken thymus glands (up to 40% shrinkage)
 a.. Enlarged liver and kidneys.
 a.. Atrophy of lymph follicles in the spleen and thymus
 a.. Increased cecal weight
 a.. Reduced growth rate
 a.. Decreased red blood cell count
 a.. Hyperplasia of the pelvis
 a.. Extension of the pregnancy period
 a.. Aborted pregnancy
 a.. Decreased fetal body weights and placental weights
 a.. Diarrhea

 Check these urls out. The second is a list of products with
 sucralose/splenda in them. Amazing.

 http://www.mercola.com/2000/dec/3/sucralose_dangers.htm

 http://www.mercola.com/2000/dec/3/sucralose_products.htm
 Christina