From:
Trish Deitemyer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Trish Deitemyer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Mar 2002 09:02:52 -0500

Hi everyone,

I'm a Newbie here--I really appreciate this group and all of the great
info.  I was diagnosed 4 weeks ago and have been totally (I think) GF since
then.  Before that, the docs thought I had MS for 5 years.  By the time I
was finally diagnosed, my lab numbers were off the chart and my biopsy
results showed severe  villous atrophy.  Any idea of when I should be
feeling better?  I still feel terrible--pains in my legs and back almost
constantly, vision problems, numbness, unrelenting fatigue along with all
the fun digestive stuff.  I'm trying to be patient, but...you know how it is.
Thanks,
trish