Date:
Mon, 20 Apr 1998 13:56:02 -0400

Hi Lisa,

I have the same problem that you have, I crave sugar all the time and at
times at times I find it very hard to control; which it will leave me with a
very serious health problem every time I give in.
Not too long ago, I was told by a person that I've meet on the Internet that
sugar cravings are do to a deficiency of a certain Vitamin.
I don't recall from which List I met this person or do I recall her name so
I can write a message asking her to please re-send me the information
regarding sugar cravings.
My advise to you is that you find out which Vitamin deficiency you have and
try to correct the problem.  I like you suffer severe migraine headaches for
days after giving in to sugar.
Good luck to you, would appreciate if you could tell me if you come up with
a solution to this.

Clelia