From:
Andrea Otken-Dennis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Apr 2001 14:39:15 -0400

Hey all!

I was wondering if anyone found a rice crispy treat recipe that REALLY
tasted like the "real thing"?

I've thought about adding Brown Rice syrup or something like that to
it..to give it that "malty" flavor..but don't have any idea how it would
work...

I was hoping I could gleen some knowledge from someone on this one...

I have Barbara's brown rice crips and Jet Puffed Marshmallows...I'm just
looking for that extra "malt substitute", I guess...

Also, does anybody know of anything that I can buy/make that might
resemble honeycomb cereal?

My son has some type of project at school and they've requested this...I
can't think of anything other than Rice Crunch 'ems that could even be
used for this....but I know you all are BRILLIANT, and probably a whole
lot more creative than I am...

Thanks in advance,
Andrea