From:
Chuck Emerson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Jul 1998 22:02:11 -0400

Well, gang, you all have helped me GREATLY get through the first 13
months GF.

I am now also Corn and Dairy Free, as I have been able to isolate these
two are causes of depression and respiratory difficulty, respecitvely.

Now I am totally confused by my reaction to Orange Juice.

The label "always" says "water and orange juice from concentrate."
That's all, yet, 10 days agao when I bought a 128 oz jug at Sam's Club
and had drnnk 2 glasses/day for 3 days, my contact lenses were greatly
troubled at that point by less-than-clear tears and my far-sightedness
had deteriorated even further in my glasses.  I could no longer see the
TV at 9 ft but had to move over to my couch, farther away, to read the
numbers on the green LED channnel selector.

Any clues?   I am 51 and did not wear glasses until I was 40.

      Chuck Emerson            RaceWalker
      El Paso, TX,  USA                79925