From:
Nancy Kloberdanz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 3 Nov 2006 08:54:31 EST

Hi,

The Port Townsend Gluten Intolerance Group will meet on Saturday, November
11, 1 p.m. to 3 p.m. at Grace Lutheran Church, 1120 Walker Street, Port
Townsend, WA.

We will share recipes and tips for Holiday cooking and baking gluten-free. We
will keep this a simple meeting. You don't need to bring any food. I will
take care of the refreshments, so we don't get too much food.

Bring your questions and we'll try some problem solving too. Also, if you
have found new products or sources, please tell us that too. Hope to see you
then.

Adele Fosser