From:
H&H-Huntsinger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Jul 2001 10:00:47 -0500

1.  DariFree (made from potatoes) available from health food store or @
www.vancesfoods.com

2.  YO Crunch with the crunch

3.  Columbo yogurt, regular or light

4.  Almond milk

5.  Pacific Rice Milk

6.  Anderson-Erickson's Yogurt

7.  Walmart's (Great Value) Yogurt

8.  Coconut milk

9.  Westbrae rice milk

10.  2 said Make your own as in "Breaking the vicious Cycle"  fermenting
at least 24 hrs, so no lactase is remaining

11.  Abigail's GF food list @ http://forum.delphi.com/celiac/start/

12.  Any yogurt along w/lactaid or generic pills

13.  Substitute water for milk in recipes (may all 1/2 Tbsp better per
cupful of water).  Always ck number of grams from sugar on container of
yogurt.    If unsweetened, all grams are from lactase.

15.Farm Rich non-dairy creamer in refrig at grocery.  I was able to
purchase some of this and found it to be too creamy for my taste.  I
will try watering it down.

Thanks to all of you who responded.  The people on this list are great
help .

Looks like I have a lot of sampling to do.  Right now, I am checking out
my oven light bulb heat to see if it is correct to make oven yogurt (the
Breaking the Vicious Cycle way).  I'm afraid my yogurt maker is too warm
for the 24 hr cycle.

Elaine Huntsinger