From:
goalieootttaA <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Jul 1998 12:43:16 -0700

Hi Listmates,

The question I posted yesterday about allergies in addition to celiac that
limit some CDer's diets further (what allergies do you have, dairy, eggs
etc; how do you cope with substitutions/supplements) has brought up
another issue of interest from one respondent and is something I myself
have wondered for awhile.

How can you tell the difference between
a CD gluten response (inflammation of the gut lining and other
overt symptoms) and allergic symptoms due to something like dairy or corn.
You might want to list reactions you get to specific allergens separately
and perhaps how they differ from a gluten reaction.

Could you kindly include this info in your reply to the original question
or send me an addendum to the replies I have already received (please mark
as such so I know that you have already replied, thanks!).
Take care,
Lissy