From:
Dick LeTourneau <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dick LeTourneau <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Dec 2004 00:51:29 -0500

Several weeks ago I asked for help in identifying deli cold cuts which
were gluten free. I was changing super markets and the brand I had been
using, Boars Head, wasn't available in the new store. As usual you came
through. Thanks for all the information. The new market does carry Dietz
and Watson (which I had never heard of by the way) so will be buying
them from now on.

Thanks again for your help, and here's a summary of what I was sent...

Oscar Mayer and Healthy Choice
Hillshire Farms-Deli Select are gluten free. It is prepackaged
Applegate
Dietz and Watson
Hormel has some GF items
Hebrew National
Carl Buddig lunch meats
Buddig Deli Slices Ham and Turkey
Celebrity healthy ham
Thumann's
Sara Lee prepackaged deli meats are GF, but all those that they slice in
the deli for you are not.  You must call or send them e-mail for their list.

Dick in CT