From:
Rachel Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Rachel Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Jan 2004 06:07:48 -0500

Happy New Year from all of us at Ener-G Foods.

With a new year come new and exciting products. Try our line of new
reduced carb. light breads. We have three tasty flavors including brown
rice, white rice, and tapioca. These gluten free breads are unlike
anything we have offered before complete with a fluffy texture and
robust flavor they are sure to be a favorite.

To ring in the New Year we have several gluten free products discounted
15% off regular prices including our wonderful cinnamon and chocolate
cookies as well as our delicious yeast free sweet bread. Free for online
orders of $40 or more we are including a package of our Seattle Hot Dog
Buns, which are moist and flavorful, one of the closest to actual wheat
bread on the market. Check out our full line of gluten free and kosher
certified products at www.ener-g.com or contact us at 1-800-331-5222 and
place an order today!