From:
Ashley Cooper <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ashley Cooper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Oct 2008 13:57:55 -0700

I was in Kansas City visiting my family, and my parents had bought some donut holes, cupcakes, and hamburger buns from Olivia's Oven.  I was SHOCKED at how delicious they were!! I have tried a lot of gluten-free foods, and these by far were the best I had tried!!!  I contacted her to see if she would ship as I live in Iowa, and she said she would so we are putting in a big order to her!!!  You can view the website at www.oliviasoven.com

I do not benefit from telling everyone about this as I just by chance came across this visiting family!! I just wanted to pass along some delicious gluten-free foods that my kids and I absolutely loved!!

Thanks!!!
Ashley