From:
Karen Cipowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Feb 2000 07:12:41 -0700

Just joined the group and wanted to get your feedback.

I have had health problems my whole life.(32 year) Bounced from doctor to
doctor. I have been told I have hypersomnia,IBS, chronic fatigue, and some
doctors have just given up. So my last doctor had me tested for Gluten and
Gliaden. It came back with a very high score. So he said stay off of wheat
and white flour and come back and see him in three months.

Distraught I then searched the internet and found your group for
information. You are all very informative and helpful. I do not know for
sure if I should be on a GF diet  for I have not been diagnosed but if I
make this a way of life I do not think it could hurt. I am actually hoping
it can help my symptoms. I am extremely tired all the time and have a
bloated stomach.

Have any of you experieced this?  Am I on the right track?

Any feedback you have would be greatly appreciated.

Oh yes I have just found out I am a pregnant. Do I need to know anything
about this new way of eating and pregnancy?

Thanks,

Karen Cipowski Smith
Chicago-IL.