From:
Marne Platt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Oct 1996 19:23:08 -0500

Hi everyone! Kudos to Bob for his honest assessment of chelation-People
have been trying to convince me to use this type of thing on my canine and
feline patients, but I've seen no proof that it works in any species. Just
because we're on an alternative diet, doesn't mean we have to chase after
every form of "alternative" medicine!
Incidentally, I made the fried chicken from the recipe folder today, and
the mini sandwich rolls, and both are excellent! I'm going to try saving
tuna cans as molds for the rolls, though-mine are a little "free Form" :-)
        Also-what's the story on carvel ice cream (my favorite)? I asked in
the shop today but the teenager behind the conter couoldn't hdelp me.
Thanks and best wishes!-Marne ([log in to unmask]   Montclair, NJ,
USA)