From:
Maryrose Hopke <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Maryrose Hopke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 May 2006 15:34:21 -0700

CDF is pleased to announce that we have just added an additional speaker to
our Annual Educational Conference and Food Faire on Saturday, May 20th.

Dr. Bob Anderson, MB, ChB, PhD, FRACP, Consultant Gastroenterologist, The
Royal Melbourne Hospital, Ian Mackay Fellow, Walter and Eliza Hall
Institute,  Chief Scientist and Medical Officer, Nexpep, Ltd. and Nexgrain
Ltd. is currently a Visiting Associate Professor, Center of Celiac Research,
Unversity of Maryland.

Dr. Anderson has graciously agreed to come to our conference and speak about
a vaccine for celiac disease.
We are pleased that he will be able to join us and share his findings and
current research.  You can find out more at
www.nexpep.com

There is still space available to attend the conference.  Register online or
call the office at 818-990-2354.

The Annual Educational Conference and Food Faire will be held at Good
Samaritan Hospital in Los Angeles from 8:30am to 4pm.

Registration is $120 and includes a continental gluten-free breakfast, lunch
and beer tasting.

We hope you'll join us for this amazing day!

Celiac Disease Foundation
13251 Ventura Blvd.  Suite 1
Studio City, CA 91604
818/990-2354 phone