From:
Bill Elkus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 May 1996 09:35:21 EDT

The Listowners are aware of a producer of gluten free products who is searching
for an equity investor who can provide at least $100,000 of expansion capital.
If you would like to get more information for the purpose of determining if you
have an interest in making such an investment, then send an email to me at

We will pass along your name and contact information to the company, and you
can pursue it directly with them.  Of course, the listowners make no
recommendation as to the merits of this investment, and we will receive no
benefit from any transaction which occurs due to our List (other the benefit of
being able to buy good GF products, just like any other celiac!)

Bill Elkus
for the Listowners