From:
Jeanne Dickson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jeanne Dickson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Apr 2011 09:27:35 -0700

Gluten Free Awareness Meeting
Sandpoint Library
1407 Cedar Street
Sandpoint, ID

Wednesday
April 6, 2011
4:00 – 6:00 pm
Room 103

Book discussion on "Celiac Kid" and "Healthier Without Wheat"
 learn what our library and community has to offer to make your GF life
 better!  Gabrielle Deubendorfer, ND will be joining us for some GF talk

Sharing, tips and ideas to make Gluten-Free Life Great!
Read "The Celiac Kid"

 The reading from this book will start promptly at 4:10 – 4:25.
 We will have a drawing for a free copy of "The Celiac Kid"

 Sample some gluten free goodies and giving 15 min’s to “discuss” from a child’s point of view.
 At 5:00, we will go into Dr. Wangen’s book "Healthier Without Wheat"
Gabrielle Deubendorfer, ND will be joining us for some GF talk!
We will have all the books on Gluten-Free the Library has available for you to loan
Locals that would like to share what they have to help the Gluten Free community here in Sandpoint
Information brochure from the Celiac Disease Foundation North ID Eastern WA, contact information for the area.
Coupons and samples for us to try Gluten Free products!
RSVP:
http://www.meetup.com/NorthID-EasternWA-GlutenFree/events/17129516/
Margareta 208-946-9260
Jeanne 208-699-5913