From:
iampixilated <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Dec 2000 17:14:22 -0800

Hi Friends,

I did not get as many responses as I would have liked, but I did contact the
manufacturer of the brand TruNature which is sold at Costco stores (in So.
CA).  They said that theirs was GF.

Here are the responses I received via the list:

It's St Johns WORT not wart.---supplements must list ingredients on
label.  Most will say if they are wheat or gluten free.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

check hypericum.com it's the hypericum buyer's club and sells lots of
herbal supplements. the company used to serve only the medical
community, but now is accessible to the public. it's the cheapest
available and is high grade. i don't use it anymore, but used to until
about a half year before i was gluten free. i also bought gingko biloba
from them, but i don't know the gf status. ~ ocean city, nj

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Get the bluebonnet brand. I have celiac sprue and have taken 1.5 bottles
w/o reaction. Also talked to a rep. from the company who had a listing
of all ingredients. Also says so on the bottle. ~ No location given for
this brand ~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have a bottle of "Nature's Life" St. John's Wort that says "Does not
contain...gluten..." on the label. I bought it at a health food store
here in northern Calif. I did not think it helped me when I tried it,
but I'm glad you reminded me of it, because I am ready to try it again!
I am finding this holiday season to be stressful and depressing! Hope
your holidays are happy (and not stressful),

Hope you find this info helpful,
Lynda
                ..
\|/ [log in to unmask]  \|/ \|/ So.CA \|/ _@V