Date:
Wed, 13 Feb 2002 06:52:50 -0800

Just to clarify & give due credit (I'm new at this),
everything below my name on the summary post was
written to me, not by me (getting sprued, bread crumb
experiences, etc). I was just cutting & pasting their
remarks.

Have a great day.

Donna

====

"Real life isn't always going to be perfect or go our way, but
the recurring acknowledgement of what is working in our lives can
help us not only to survive but surmount our difficulties."-       Sarah
Ban Breathnach