From:
Chris Spreitzer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Aug 1998 09:33:33 PDT

Hi everybody
After seeing the message from the Halls yesterday about Kellog's cereals I
was concerned that they were changing their product line, so I called their
consumer affairs 800 number this morning.
I was told that Corn Pops, Rice Puffs, Nutrigrain Almond Raisin (and cocoa
puffs -- we don't eat these so I may not have listened closely enough) were
still considered gf, though they are processed on the same equipment as
gluten containing cereals.  The customer rep double checked her information
and said that there had been no changes recently.  Hope this clears up any
confusion.
Chris in CA
MoM of Eileen, Anna, and Laura