From:
Rita Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Rita Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Jun 2005 11:52:40 -0500

I will be attending the Airfest in Janesville, Wisconsin this weekend.  Does anyone know of any gluten free friendly places to eat in Janesville?  I have contacted the produces and they are going to allow me to bring gluten free food onto the grounds for the day.  We will be staying in Janesville and looking for places to eat there.

I know about the good health publishing list and I will check to see if there is an Outback, Bone Fish Grill and Carrabbas who have gluten free menus on their websites.  Just wondering if there were non-chain restaurants that are gluten free friendly.

Thanks,
Rita