Date:
Fri, 8 Nov 1996 11:09:14 -0500

<<
 I read the ingredients list on a box of corn pops just yesterday. It listed
 OAT FLOUR as an ingredient

 Judith
* >>

Corn Pops in Canada have traditionally had Oat Flour -- seems this is not the
case in the US Corn Pops.

I understand that Corn Pops are not made on a dedicated line, so there is a
chance of contamination, particularly with the first boxes through production
(how can you tell??)

My celiac daughter had eaten Corn Pops without problems for years, but
recently has stopped because of concerns with cross contamination.  I suspect
she will eat them in a pinch as she has no history of problems with them.
 This eems to be a choice situation in the US.