From:
Richard Lovegrove <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Richard Lovegrove <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Sep 2013 08:47:15 -0400

"Some recommended Chipotle. I have no success there. I have walked out of two of them...one in Daly City, CA (near SF) and one in Marlton, NJ (about 20 minutes east of Philadelphia, PA).  Both had such poor precautions in place...or gave me blank looks when I questioned if they could help."

I had to write because this is so different from my experience with Chipotle. I've been to four or five different ones (all in Virginia, I believe) and at each they were immediately willing to change gloves when I mentioned gluten -- some started changing gloves before I even asked. And at each one they knew exactly what I was talking about. This is not to say that there's never any contamination at all because there are likely tiny particles in some of the ingredients they put on the food -- there's likely the same at Qdoba -- and I'm certainly not questioning Lin's experience, but my experiences at Chipotle have been better than average.

Richard
*******
*******