From:
Ann Sokolowski <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ann Sokolowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Nov 2007 10:10:19 -0500

My nutritionist, who teaches on the graduate level and is one of the most brilliant people I have ever met told me how to heal my leaky gut.  It's very easy WITH EACH MEAL TAKE ONE PROBIOTICS COMPLEX CAPSULE AND ONE L-GLUTAMINE CAPSULE.   The probitoics heals the gut and the glutamine acts as a catalyst.    This "formula" heals the gut within 3 or 4 months.  A gf diet alone can take as long as 5 years in a worse case scenario.  It is advised that while taking the formula you do not take any cow's milk product since it will slow down the healing process.  Goat's milk which is lactose free is okay.