From:
Lisa Kim <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 10 Jun 2002 21:39:33 -0500

The consensus appears to lean in favor of Klondike bars being gluten free.  Below are two relevant comments.  Thanks to all who responded and remember to eat that ice cream fast before it melts:)

"If you contact the manufacturer, they will say they do not guarantee them to
be GF.  (I think they are just covering themselves - a lot of companies
don't want to go out on a limb.)  However, all the flavors except Crispy
(malt in the rice krispies) "read" GF and I have enjoyed all the other
flavors without reaction, and I do react if I get any gluten."

"I would suggest you to go to this other exellent site:
http://forums.delphiforums.com/celiac/messages
There are good and knowledgeable people there to answer your questions, and Abigail's gf food & products list."
Others provided anecdotal testimonials in favor of eating them without problem.
Take care and happy summer --
LisaGet more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.com