From:
Marika Marklin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Marika Marklin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Dec 2016 00:38:26 +0000

Does anyone know if mucinex is actually safe? I researched online and the
website says that they don't use gluten ingredients, but they cannot
guarantee on cross contamination. Does anyone know if this is just the
lawyers, or it actually isn't safe? I have a terrible cold, but won't take
it unless I know it is a safe go:)

Thanks and happy holidays!!

Marika

*******