From:
Roberta Zaharkin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Roberta Zaharkin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Jan 2005 16:55:27 -0800

GLUTEN-FREE SKIN CARE
As we head into the winter months, it is essential to nourish and moisturize our skin.  To
protect your skin from dehydration and to heal dry chapped hands, I highly recommend
BeautiControl's Extreme Repair Hand Therapy lotion paired with using Herbal Serenity
Show of Hands Instant Manicure once or twice daily.   The Show of Hands Instant
Manicure has Dead Sea salts which exfoliate dead skin cells while moisturizing your
hands at the same time.  It also lasts through several hand washings.  You won't believe
how soft your hands will feel!

- Extreme Repair Hand Therapy $13
- Herbal Serenity Show of Hands Instant Manicure $26

To soothe itchy, chapped skin with hydrocortisone, allantoin and chamomile, try
Corticure Comfort Lotion - $18.

A gluten-free non-greasy cream that strengthens nails, conditions cuticles and softens
hands is Hand and Nail Therapy Creme - $8.50.

If you head to the warmer climates for winter, be sure to take a gluten-free sunscreen.
Sunlogics SPF 30 with Parsol 1789 - $15
Skinlogics SPF Booster 30+ Sunscreen for the Face - $20

GLUTEN-FREE COSMETICS
Almost all of BeautiControl's cosmetics are gluten-free.  With 25 Lasting Lip Color
lipsticks and gluten-free Clear Lip Gloss there is sure to be a shade to flatter you.
BeautiControl's gluten-free foundations give you a smooth flawless look that lasts –
choose from BeautiControl's new line of Secret Agent Undercover Makeup liquid
foundation or from BeautiControl's popular Perfecting Wet/Dry Finish foundation.

Also available are gluten-free mascaras, eye liners, eye shadows, lip liners and blush.

Contact me for more gluten-free recommendations.

Happy New Year to you!

Roberta Zaharkin
Beauty and Image Consultant
(585) 352-1373