From:
David Porter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Jan 1999 13:14:19 -0600

There has been some discussion about Cetaphil products and their GF status.
Below is a response I got from Galderma about their Cetaphil Cleanser (I
didn't ask about the lotion/cream).  Good news is this appears to be a GF
product!!

Also, for those who have acne problems and have a difficult time with over
the counter products here is something I have found that works rather well
and definitely is GF.  Mix together ordinary baking soda and hydrogen
peroxide into a paste and use it on your face as an exfolliant.  You can
also put it on blemishes and leave it on overnight and it makes them go
away!

kris
wichita, ks