Date:
Sun, 15 Apr 2007 14:35:49 -0400

Hi Lister's

Sorry for the delay in reporting your responses - regarding AB Red Bridge Gluten Free Beer..

I received 35 messages regarding the beer.

30 - Where Favorable
 2 - Preferred - Bards Tale Drangon Gold
 2 - Preferred - New Grist best
 1 - Negative comment about the taste of RB

I received the following comments from Anheuser-Busch regarding Red Bridge:

Thank you for contacting Anheuser-Busch. We appreciate your interest in our company and in our Redbridge beer.

Redbridge is a rich, hearty, full-bodied lager with a well-balanced taste.  We brew it using sorghum, water, yeast, a blend of imported and domestic hops, and corn.  No wheat or barley is used to make the beer.

Redbridge is brewed using the same equipment as our other beers; however, everything is thoroughly cleaned and continually monitored to ensure that no ingredient mixing occurs.  In addition, all beer is tested for absence of sensitive proteins prior to and after packaging.

With regard to the labeling of Redbridge, The Alcohol & Tobacco Tax & Trade Bureau currently has a policy that prohibits the term "gluten-free" on an alcohol beverage label.  They are waiting for the Food & Drug Administration to define what the term means.  In the meantime, we are permitted to use the phrase "made without wheat or barley" on our Redbridge label.

If you have any questions about Redbridge's impact on your health, we encourage you to consult with your physician before adding it to your diet.

In addition, while Redbridge is not currently distributed to Canada, our beer is distributed throughout Florida. We encourage you to contact your local Anheuser-Busch wholesaler for a list of retailers that currently sell Redbridge in your area. We are providing the contact information for your wholesaler below. Additional Anheuser-Busch wholesalers throughout Florida may be located by visiting www.abwholesaler.com.

North Florida Sales
3601 Regent Boulevard
Jacksonville, FL 32224
(904) 645-0283

Again, Donald, thank you for e-mailing Anheuser-Busch.  Please let us know if you have additional questions or comments.

Walter

Your Friend at Anheuser-Busch

Customer Relationship Group

1-800-DIAL-BUD (1-800-342-5283)

www.redbridgebeer.com

4573147

This message is being sent in response to an e-mail we received from your address.  If you are not at least 21 years of age and/or do not wish to receive e-mails from Anheuser-Busch, Inc. in the future, please Click Here.

The information transmitted (including attachments) is
covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act,
18 U.S.C. 2510-2521, is intended only for the person(s) or
entity/entities to which it is addressed and may contain
confidential and/or privileged material. Any review,
retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking
of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons
or entities other than the intended recipient(s) is prohibited.
delete the material from any computer.