From:
Kat Walk <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 9 May 2003 11:28:11 -0500

Here is an email I recieved from Taco Mayo...these are a fast food taco
chain started in Oklahoma.  I think they spread through the south central
US.  Seems a good option as the meat is good to eat!

Kat in UT (and often in OK)

Kat,

I am assuming that you are gluten intolerant.  The following is a list of
menu items that are Gluten Free.  Also, with some small adjustments,
additional menu items that can be made Gluten Free. Then there is the list
of items with Gluten that needs to be avoided. If you have any questions or
comments, please let me know.

Bryan Gwinn
Dir. of Quality Assurance
Taco Mayo Franchise Systems, Inc.

Gluten Free Menu:
Taco
Tostada
Refried Beans
Mexicali Rice
Guac N Chips
Tamales
Ultimate Nacho
Nacho Supreme
Combination Nacho
Meat Nacho
Bean Nacho
Cheese Nacho
Chips N Cheddar
Chili

Gluten Free Menu w/adjustments
Taco Salad - no bowl
Chicken Salad - no bowl
Steak Salad - no bowl
Chicken Taco - corn shell instead of flour tortilla

Items to Avoid
6" Flour Tortillas
10" Flour Tortillas
Burger Bun