From:
Barbara Gardner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Jun 2001 11:19:45 -0700

I saw a recipe in a Sunset magazine that used corn tortillas cut into
1/2" pieces and stir-fried in a few TB oil for ~ 5 minutes. I then added
all the things I would normally put on a tortilla: onions, olives,
sausage or shrimp, sliced radishes for crunch and chopped suaerkraut(I
can't use salsa as it causes nausea). Put some greens on top of it all
with some salad dressing if you like a little more tartness; add some
beans.   I personally wouldn't use salad dressing and greens if adding
kraut or salsa though.

Just another idea for an easy meal.
--

Barb

email address:   "Barb Gardner" <[log in to unmask]>